Thursday, July 23, 2009

Daytime Jam Session

I called Tony while I was driving back from a wardrobe fitting (for a commercial I'm acting in tomorrow), and he told me that he was at Ben's house with Jesse Jackson. He said they were jamming and that Jesse was cooking! So I'm like, wurrrd, these are a few of my favorite things...
so I went over.
When I got to the house, there was a car parked in the street and crazy noise coming from inside the house. So I grabbed my tamborine and walked right into the session. Jesse was on the steel drum and Tony was on the guitar, which was tuned really funky cuz it was Jesse's.

Then Tony hooked his laptop up to Jesse's vintage '64 amp head. Holy crap.







So fun! It has two imputs so I was able to plug the guitar in as well...check out the tubes in the back of that baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment